Date(s) - 21/02/2020
Categories No Categories
KivuHub is to make the east of the DR.Congo a ”Silicon kivu” by creating opportunities leading to development by using new technology of communication to achieve in 2025 the 5th SDG “Gender Equality though the promoting empowerment of women through technology by providing and provide the right training in digital sector so that we can be inline to achieve the 8th and 9th SDG Goal on his target of 8-9 and 9-5 . also, collaboration and partnership with various stake holder in 2025 KivuHub will work hard to reach the 9th and 17th SDG Goal target 9. C and 17-6.
Problem and solution
According to our recent survey we have found that there is growth in internet and social media users 87% of Congolese who have access to internet are using social media as mean of communication or getting information. Our study showed that 70% of users don’t collaborate in project which delay the delivery and the qualities. Having a collaboration platform will solve the following problem;
are not educated on how to collaborate while working on a project.
- Create a collaboration environment.
- Reduce time.
- Produce quality software or product.
- Data privacy and encryption.
- Cloud service online for development.
Our main objectives are;
- Provide support to programmers
- Help the community of Gitlab to grow.
- Improve collaboration.
- Secure project.
We are engaged to reach at least 3 university and 2 programmers community, train at least 100 students , 50 business people and reach more than 2000 people during this year 2020 Our main target is the following;
- Business man/women.
- IT professional
- Local government and civil society.
- Advertise online and media(radio/tv).
- Event sponsoring.
- Event funding.
- Organization of challenges.
What we need as support
- Event sponsoring and support by global/local brand.
- Material support for training.
- Funding for organization team.