WOMEN FOR WOMEN INT
- Develop fundraising opportunities and cultivate new donor relationships in collaboration with the global Business Development team.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with local and international partners, relevant government agencies and community leaders; in particular, support the CO team in the design and implementation of new partnership approaches as guided by the WfWI Partnership Strategy and DRC Country Strategy
- Lead and represent the organization to external audiences and stakeholders including the INGO Forum Executive Committee.
- Ensure that systems and processes are in place and adhered to for the WfWI Code of Conduct, recruitment, compensation and benefits, labor law & taxation compliance, staff health and safety, staff training and development, employee relations and performance management.
- Directly supervise the Senior Program Manager, Finance Manager, Logistics Manager, PCC & Admin Manager, in line with the WfWI Performance Management Guidelines including the setting of annual performance objectives and development plans, annual performance appraisal and regular 1:1 meetings regarding progress throughout the year.
- Participate in hiring all senior manager-level positions as needed.
- Empower staff on a day-to-day basis to ensure high performance in implementing the strategic direction of the organization, including mission, vision and goals.
- Help to unify staff and foster an open, supportive environment, keeping the women we serve at the center of our focus and decision-making processes.
- Provide opportunities to improve staff performance including training, professional development and effective work structuring.
- Create, communicate, ensure constant implementation of, and periodically review office and staff security plans.
5. Oversee the annual planning and budgeting for the country office in collaboration with senior staff and the Global Support Center and in alignment with the DRC strategic plan.
- Provide strategic advice to the design and successful implementation of all programs, including assessment of priority locations for operation.
- Ensure country office compliance with all organizational policies, procedures and program guidelines.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Master's Degree in Development or relevant field (or Bachelor's Degree and 15+ years experience in lieu of advanced degree);
- At least 15 years' work experience at senior management level;
- Ability to advise, coach, mentor and motivate staff in a participatory management style.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in financial management, human resource management, logistics and general program management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- High level of maturity and personal integrity;
- Understanding of the work of NGOs in the social, political and economic context of DRC
- Fluency in English and French; local language skills an added advantage;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email applications.
About Women for Women International