Join the CUBE Tech Fair 2018 in Berlin (Sponsored)
On the 15th and 16th of May CUBE Tech Fair will welcome over 200 deep tech startups to demonstrate their technologies and to discuss opportunities with engaged corporate and investor tech scouts. Join the event and interact and experience future technologies in Blockchain, Internet of Things, Sustainability, Cyber Security and Automation and AI.
CUBE Tech Fair is honoured to be under the patronage of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and will hear inspiring keynotes from both known and unknown faces from the Industry 4.0 and B2B technology landscape:
- BINA48, The Robot: Ask her anything during her Private Session’s Q&A
- Olivier Oullier of Emotiv: See him controlling a drone in flight with his mind
- Eugene Kaspersky of Kaspersky Lab: At the frontier of Cybersecurity development
- Audrey Tang, Digital Minister of Taiwan
- Prince Constantijn of StartupDelta will interview Wu-Tang Clan’s Ghostface Killah
- All moderated by the incredible Josh Constine, TechCrunch’s Editor-at-Large
CUBE Tech Fair places firm emphasis on the matchmaking element surrounding good business, pairing corporates and investors with highly relevant startups operating in their fields of interest.
Moreover, under the slogan #beyondthemainstage up to 900 participants can deepdive into industry 4.0 with thought-leaders and interact with speakers in special CUBE Tech Fair Private Sessions. These masterclasses from experts and pioneers in their field have been developed to support and encourage audience participation.
“It’s all about real product demos and business” explains Dr. Torsten Oelke, Executive Chairman at Cube. He continues: “After an amazing event last year, we worked quite hard to create an Tech Fair that takes matchmaking to a truly new level for entrepreneurs and the surrounding ecosystem.”
Use the code EUStartups@CTF to get an exclusive 30% discount on your ticket purchase. Tickets are available here.