NVIVO, Data Analysis
This course is designed for participants who plan to use NVivo for the management, coding, analysis and visualisation of qualitative data. The course’s content is spread over four modules and includes setting up an NVivo project and organising data; coding data, working with case and attributes; seeking patterns and identifying relationships across data, and presenting findings using graphic displays. The course is entirely hands-on and uses sample data to learn NVivo’s basics and advanced features.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with NVIVO
- Understand how to set up a project in NVivo·
- Understand how to import, create and work with codes and nodes in NVivo·
- Manage all your material conveniently in one project file, easily work with material in your own language·
- Effortlessly share your work with others·
- Easily manage your information and enhance your internal workflow and reporting processes