This path will get you started in Networking. You’ll learn all the basics you need in order to pursue a career in Networking. This is a great starting point for learners who are interested in entry-level networking concepts and skills. This path is vendor-neutral and covers networking concepts and protocols, network infrastructure basics, networking management and operations, network security, and network troubleshooting and tools.
What you will learn
- Using the OSI model to determine the order protocols interact with each other
- Examining network configuration on your workstation and clearly understand the different components
- Identifying the most important networking hardware and its purpose in the data network
- The different types of 802.11 wireless networks and where they are used
- Different cabling types and how fiber optics are categorized for data network use
- Using the secure mechanism engineers employ to access network hardware
- Reading network documentation
- Utilizing appropriate tools to monitor the state of network devices
- Maintaining a safe environment for networks
- Using multifactor authentication to prevent unauthorized account access
- Troubleshooting and tracking down network problems
Networking Fundamentals.zip (1.8 GB) | Mirror
Networking Fundamentals.torrent (195 KB) | Mirror
You must log in to post a comment.