SDG’s & Her Competition
In 2015, all 193 United Nations member countries signed on to 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to “create the future we want in 2030.”
SDGs & Her is an online competition for
women micro-entrepreneurs to showcase how they are supporting the SDGs
through their business operations.
Winners will receive leadership training, mentoring and will be flown to New York City for an event at the United Nations in September, 2018, where they will showcase their achievements.
To be eligible you must:
- be a woman owner of a business that has been in operation for at least 3 years
- own a micro-enterprise, with at least 1 and no more than 9 employees
- have a loan eligibility of under USD $10,000 or annual sales of under USD $100,000
- Entry start date: April 19, 2018
- Entry deadline: June 30, 2018
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!