Turning creative ideas into successful businesses that change the world
STARTUP REACTOR IS SEEKING OUT STARTUPS!
Startup Reactor is a 5-month program aimed at supporting and accelerating startups in Egypt with a high potential for accelerated growth. 40 startups will qualify for Ignition (Bootcamp stage) and will receive mentorship and training, with up to 15 startups proceeding to Plasma stage and receiving full program benefits. The top startups will be awarded cash prizes, with further investment opportunities from Innoventures and VC4A investor network.
This year, the Startup Reactor is expanding! Cycle 6 will be the start of the acceleration program in Alexandria and Suez.
What do you get from the program?
- 5 months intensive training on business and operational skills.
- Access to office space and facilities.
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Egypt’s leading business personalities.
- Company registration and legal advice.
- Support services such as accounting, HR and branding/marketing.
- Demo day in front of local and international investors.
- Features in local and international media.
- Equity funding up to 300,000 EGP.
What’s the process?
Step 1: Application
Fill in the full application form. Qualifying startups may be asked to attend an interview. Be one of the 40 selected startups by the committee to advance to the next step.
Step 2: Ignition
40 STARTUPS enroll in one month bootcamp consisting of 5 coaching sessions. Be one of the 10-15 selected startups by the committee to advance to the next step.
Step 3: Plasma
10-15 STARTUPS will receive full accelerator package benefits at Innoventures HQ in Cairo. This includes mentorship, facilities, company registration and more.
Step 4: Nova
STARTUPS will get to pitch in front of potential investors, industry professionals and partners, and a chance to receive funding opportunities from other investors attending. Top STARTUPS will be chosen by the committee to receive cash prizes!
Are you eligible?
- At least one of team members less than 35 years old.
- Based in Egypt, and willing to join the program in Cairo.
- Startup is less than 3 years in operations.
- Startup hasn’t received more than 100,000 EGP funding.
Submit your application today! Applications close 20th of June, 2018 at 11:59 PM.